Here they are with links to their pattern pages. I updated my own Ravelry links in the side bar.
1. Ana Bandana by Perl Grey.
2. Airy Scarf by Brenda Overstrom.
3. Emily Sweater by Jenny Watson.
4. Equinox Yoke Pullover by Michelle Rose Orne (I just need to weave in ends and sew seams but I'm not sure if/when that will happen. This project is in limbo because I went ahead and knit this before I knew anything about color knitting; and I never knit a swatch so I am afraid to block it. But I love, love, love the pattern, and
5. Elizabeth Zimmermann's Green Sweater by Sunday Holm. (This is one I am currently working on, and I am about 25% of the way along.)
6. Fairly Easy Fair Isle by Kate Watson
7. Monkey by Cookie A. (A pair of socks for myself,
8. Ribby Cardi by Bonne Marie Burns. (I set this aside because I didn't feel like sewing in the zipper. Now I've decided to add an I-cord with buttonholes,
9. Stealth Project
It is obvious that I enjoy knitting more than finishing! The irony is that I made a similar list of 7 items over a year ago, with the hope of finishing or frogging them all before the last Stitches in Feb. 2010. Out of the 7, I finished 3, sent 2 to the frog pile, and 2 of them are still on the WIP list above.
I will say that even though I didn't reach my goal back then, I still think that making the list in the first place motivated me on the 3 projects that did get finished. And besides, I have to remember that I finished quite a few other projects which were newly cast on since then.
Sometime I will have to write a post about what makes an item go from "must cast on right now!", to "umm, yeah, maybe I'll finish that". Meanwhile, what about you, how many WIP's do you have hanging around?
(P.S. Be sure to check out some other WIPs by Ravelry Blog Hub members by visiting the links hosted by Tami's Amis.)